Where should I take complaints about the City?
In general, if you think a City department is doing something it should not — or not doing something it should — you should contact the head of that department, or the City Manager’s Office. The City Attorney does not supervise other departments, and therefore does not typically address complaints other employees unless it involves unlawful or unethical conduct.

Show All Answers

1. Can I receive legal advice from the City Attorney?
2. Where can I get legal advice if I cannot afford an attorney?
3. How do I file a claim for damages against the City?
4. Does the City Attorney write the City's laws?
5. Where can I find City ordinances?
6. Where should I take complaints about the City?
7. How should I report a crime?
8. What number do I call to file a police report?