How should I report a crime?
For emergencies, report crimes to the Ellensburg Police Department through the “911” phone system. For non-emergencies, please call the Ellensburg Police Department non-emergency number at (509) 962-7280.

Show All Answers

1. Can I receive legal advice from the City Attorney?
2. Where can I get legal advice if I cannot afford an attorney?
3. How do I file a claim for damages against the City?
4. Does the City Attorney write the City's laws?
5. Where can I find City ordinances?
6. Where should I take complaints about the City?
7. How should I report a crime?
8. What number do I call to file a police report?