Where can I view Public Notices?

The City of Ellensburg Community Development Department posts all planning permit and land use activity Public Notices in the local Daily Record newspaper as prescribed by the State of Washington and local ordinance.

Public Notices can be view on the City's SMARTGov Online Permit Center

For questions regarding a particular Notice, please call the Planning Department at (509) 962-7231.

Show All Answers

1. What is exempt from a building permit?
2. Do I need a permit to replace windows, siding or roofing?
3. How do I schedule an inspection?
4. Do you own a covered commercial building over 50,000 square feet?
5. Can I convert my garage or basement into a bedroom?
6. What plans are required to submit for a permit?
7. What is required for a “site-plan?”
8. How long does it take to get a building permit?
9. Where can I view Public Notices?